Last year I attended my first Allergy & Free From Show and I cannot wait to go again this year! If you’ve never been before or would like to know my thoughts on last year’s event, you can read my review here!
What is it about?
The world’s largest free from event: a magnificent day out, filled with the very best food, drink, cosmetics, household products, expert advice, treatments and solutions.
Who is it aimed at?
Whether it’s a medical condition or a lifestyle choice, The Allergy & Free From Show offers countless solutions, designed for those living free from and those living with allergies, food intolerances, coeliac disease, skin and respiratory conditions.
What will be there?
Shopping & Products – Try and buy the latest free from products, treatments, therapies and services. Over 200 exhibitors will fill the aisles with food, drink, cosmetics, skin products, allergy solutions and much more!
- The Sainsbury’s Kitchen – Sainsbury’s famous Try Team, plus a host of additional top chefs will deliver a range of free from cooking classes to inspire the chef hiding within!
- 1-2-1 Consultations – Allergy UK, Asthma UK, Anaphylaxis Campaign, The IBS Network and National Eczema Society will be giving you the chance to speak privately to experts
- Sainsbury’s Recipe Exchange – Swap tasty free from recipes and yummy food ideas at the Sainsbury’s Recipe Exchange
- Learning Zone – Packed with free-to-attend seminars from the UK’s leading experts in allergies, coeliac disease, eczema, asthma and more
- FreeFrom SkinCare Awards – Dedicated to recognising the very best products that exclude allergens, fragrances and artificial additives
- V Delicious: Veggie Heaven! – V Delicious is a Veggie and vegan wonderland! Dedicated to vegetarians, vegans and meat-reducers.
- Children’s Allergy Adventures – It’s time to have some fun! A brand new area for children with food allergies!
In conjunction with The Allergy and Free From Show, Not A Trace is able to bring readers of this blog unlimited free tickets to the 2014 London show (Friday 4th July – Sunday 6th July). In order to claim your free tickets please click here.
However, as well as the free tickets mentioned above, there is also the option to purchase VIP tickets for this year’s show.
The VIP tickets include:
- Early access – hit the show at 10am, a full 30 mins before the general public admission
- Exhibitor offers – grab special ‘VIP only’ treats from exhibitors
- VIP lounge access – recharge in chilled comfort. Rest with refreshments, away from the rush
- Priority seating – fast track, front row, reserved seating in all our incredible theatres
- Guaranteed good bag – be sure to take home the official goody bag
- Competition entry – automatic competition entrance
- Free cloakroom – offload your jacket and hit the show floor! No charge, no fuss
- and much more…..
VIP one-day passes cost £45 per person / £99 for a family booking (2 adults, 2 children – under 16) and there is also a VIP Platinum three-day pass which costs £65 per person. Tickets can be ordered here.
As a reader of my blog you can save a massive 20% off these ticket prices by using the discount code: NOTaTRACE. This offer ends on the 31st March so make sure you book your tickets soon!
For more information and to see who will be exhibiting, visit The Allergy and Free From Show website (www.allergyshow.co.uk) and don’t forget to follow them on Twitter (@AllergyShow).