Next month I’m looking forward to my first visit to The Allergy & Free From Show at Olympia, London, which is running from Friday 7th – Sunday 9th June.
What is it about?
The world’s largest free from event: a magnificent day out, filled with the very best food, drink, cosmetics, household products, expert advice, treatments and solutions.
Who is it aimed at?
Whether it’s a medical condition or a lifestyle choice, The Allergy & Free From Show offers countless solutions, designed for those living free from and those living with allergies, food intolerances, coeliac disease, skin and respiratory conditions.
What will be there?
Try & Buy – shopping for original, yummy and innovative products
- Sainsbury’s Cooking Zone – inspirational free from cooking classes
- 1-2-1 Consultation – receive advice and information from specialists
- Sainsbury’s Recipe Exchange – a place to swap and share free from recipes and tasty food ideas
- Learning Zone – seminars from the UK’s leading experts
- NEW: Allergy House – find the best products for your household
In conjunction with The Allergy and Free From Show, Not A Trace is able to bring readers of this blog unlimited free tickets to the 2013 shows in London (Friday 7th – Sunday 9th June) or Liverpool (Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th October). In order to claim your free tickets please click on this link.
For more information and to see who will be exhibiting, visit The Allergy and Free From Show website (www.allergyshow.co.uk) and don’t forget to follow them on Twitter (@AllergyShow).